- Newsday Crossword
- September 23 2021
Newsday Crossword September 23 2021 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword September 23 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 23 2021) has a total of 72 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 23 2021 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 72 clues in the September 23 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is DSU which contains 3 Characters.
- Dover sch. is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is PUDDNHEADWILSON which contains 15 Characters.
- Twains title lawyer is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 23 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle are J,K,Q,Z