- Newsday Crossword
- October 22 2021
Newsday Crossword October 22 2021 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword October 22 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (October 22 2021) has a total of 76 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the October 22 2021 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 76 clues in the October 22 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is OAS which contains 3 Characters.
- DC-based alliance is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is HOUSTONTOTAIPEI which contains 15 Characters.
- 7939 miles nonstop is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in October 22 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Z