- Newsday Crossword
- October 2 2021
Newsday Crossword October 2 2021 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword October 2 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (October 2 2021) has a total of 63 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the October 2 2021 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 63 clues in the October 2 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is RAJ which contains 3 Characters.
- Dominion opposed by Gandhi is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is LOOSELIMBED which contains 11 Characters.
- Agile is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in October 2 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle are F,Q,V,X,Z