- Newsday Crossword
- October 15 2021
Newsday Crossword October 15 2021 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword October 15 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (October 15 2021) has a total of 74 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the October 15 2021 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 74 clues in the October 15 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is FOE which contains 3 Characters.
- One opposed to you is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is TRANSPARENTTAPE which contains 15 Characters.
- Paper mender is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in October 15 2021 Newsday Crossword puzzle are I,J,Q,U,X,Z