- Newsday Crossword
- January 4 2022
Newsday Crossword January 4 2022 Answers
Please find below all the Newsday Crossword January 4 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (January 4 2022) has a total of 77 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the January 4 2022 Newsday Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 77 clues in the January 4 2022 Newsday Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is MUD which contains 3 Characters.
- Wet dirt is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is FOLLOWTHELEADER which contains 15 Characters.
- Kids' retro 'do what I do' game is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in January 4 2022 Newsday Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,X,Z